Monday, December 7, 2009

Patna: The 25th City

I consider myself to be extremely lucky that tons of opportunities always approached me without hesitation when it comes to Having India Tour and roving some of the great Indian cities. This weekend, I would be having a visit to Patna, the 25th city that I managed to stopover till now, out of which, almost 22-23 cities were visited in last 4 years alone

Just to commemorate this supposedly big achievement of mine, I have tried coming up with a list of all the 25 cities that I have witnessed so far.

  1. Lucknow: My hometown

  1. Varanasi: Lived for 4 years as my alma mater ITBHU is an integral part of this world’s oldest city.

  1. New Delhi: Visited Lotus temple, Palika Bazar, Badarpur, Metro stations etc

  1. Noida and Ghaziabad: Visited malls just

  1. Surat: Visited ONGC plant along with beaches, malls

  1. Ahmedabad: Visited IIM Ahmedabad, Satellite centre

  1. Mumbai: Visited Elephanta caves, Fashion street, Siddhi vinayak temple, mahalaxmi temple, Hazi ali dargah, Marine drive, Juhu, chaupati, Gateway of India, BARC

  1. Pune: Visited Central Mall, Tata Motors, Thermax

  1. Bangalore: Visited Garuda Mall, National Science Museum, HAL

  1. Goa: Visited Kalingute beach, Anjuna beach and other similar beaches, St Xavier’s church

  1. Lonavala and Khandala

  1. Jammu: Visited Vaishno Devi

  1. Chandigarh and Ambala: Visited Mansa Devi temple, Bhakhra Dam, Naina Devi temple

  1. Agra: Do I need to disclose?

  1. Gorakhpur and Kushinagar: Grandma’s home, Visited shrines of Kushinagar related to Lord Buddha

  1. Bhagalpur: My parent EDC in NTPC. Still staying at this place

  1. Kolkata: Visited Victoria memorial, Dakshineshwar Kali temple and various malls

  1. Vindhyachal: Visited the temple as well as Viddham waterfall

  1. Renukoot: Visited Hindalco, Birla Temple

  1. Kanpur: Visited IIT Kanpur

  1. Allahabad: Visited Sangam, Hanging Bridge

  1. Guwahati: Visited IIT Guwahati and Kamakhya Temple

  1. Rudrapur: Visited Honda Siel plant

  1. Nainital: Visited all picturesque places

  1. Patna: To give my CAT paper

2 comments:

Sharma said...

Ohh Nice to know that you have such a huge experience
Go ahead and wish you good luck!!!

Yayaver said...

ghumte raho ghumte raho